Athletic Registration/Participation Fee Information
Student athletes should be registered prior to the start of the sport in which they wish to participate.
PLEASE REGISTER AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE TO HELP IDENTIFY OUR PROGRAM AND STAFFING NEEDS.
Knowing our numbers for each program will allow the opportunity to hire coaches accordingly and whether or not to create a schedule.
Registration Process and Options
OPTION 1: Register in person at Falmouth Community Programs. Please print the registration form (located in the sidebar) and bring with you to community programs. There are no additional fees when registering in person. Please keep in mind that Falmouth Community Programs is closed on Fridays.
OPTION 2: Register by mail. Please print the registration form and mail, along with payment to the address listed on the form.
OPTION 3: Register online. Link for online registration is located in the sidebar. Please note, there is a convenience fee applied to online registrations.
If you already have an account through Falmouth community programs registrations, you do not need to create a new account. Use the same user name and password.
If you have forgotten your user name and password, please contact FCP at 781-5253.
The application for the participation fee scholarships is located in the sidebar.
Scholarship applications must be submitted to the Superintendent's office (51 Woodville Road), attention Dan O'Shea, either in person, by mail or email or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Scholarship approval form will be signed and mailed to families, which should then be taken to community programs to register.
Application process for and awarding of scholarships is confidential.
Income scale for scholarship awards is available upon request by contacting the superintendent's office (781-3200).
**Free and Reduced Lunch Recipients:
Participation fees will be waived for those families receiving free and reduced lunch. A scholarship application must still be submitted to receive the scholarship approval.
Fall: Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Soccer - Boys, Soccer - Girls, Volleyball
Winter: Basketball - Boys, Basketball - Girls, Ice Hockey - Boys, Ice Hockey - Girls, Indoor Track, Skiing - Alpine, Skiing - Nordic, Swimming
Spring: Baseball, Lacrosse - Boys, Lacrosse - Girls, Softball, Tennis - Boys, Tennis - Girls, Track and Field
Fall: Cross Country (6, 7, 8), Field Hockey ( 7, 8), Football (7, 8), Soccer - Boys (7, 8), Soccer - Girls (7, 8), Tennis (7, 8)
Winter: Basketball - Boys (7, 8), Basketball - Girls (7, 8), Indoor Track (6, 7, 8), Skiing - Alpine (6, 7, 8), Skiing - Nordic (6, 7, 8), Swimming (6, 7, 8)
Spring: Baseball (7, 8), Lacrosse - Boys (7, 8), Lacrosse - Girls (7, 8), Softball (7, 8), Track and Field (6, 7, 8)
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office (electronically completed)
- Emergency information card turned in to coach
- Participation fee registration paid to Community Programs
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes/teams are required and parents are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire (left column, click on post season questionnaire, click on appropriate sport/team). This questionnaire is to determine if the needs of our athletes are being met, if there are areas requiring improvement and an opportunity to express concerns or recognition for a particular sport/coach in a confidential manner. Athletes will report to the high school library directly after school on designated dates.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History