High School Athletic Department
This page will be updated as often as possible
Call 781-7429 ext 5921 with questions
Follow us on twitter @scheduleupdates
All Winter athletes need to have a physical on file with the school nurse, golden rod form turned into their coach, and pay the participation fee at the town hall or on the town hall website
Thanks - Coop and Rob
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office (appropriately dated relative to the first season of HS athletic competition/participation).
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office - golden rod form
- Emergency information card turned in to coach - blue card
- Participation fee paid (at Community Programs/Town Hall)
- Permission to travel form (*if appropriate) - return to coach
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History