High School Athletic Department
CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS' VOLLEYBALL - STATE CHAMPIONS!!
NORDIC INFORMATION NIGHT -. in the High School library. This meeting is necessary for all incoming and returning Nordic skiers. Registration paperwork and waiver forms will be distributed, as well as discussions about team policy this year and the Christmas training trip. Please plan on attending even if you are a fourth year skier - there will be new information shared about the upcoming season.
Booster Group Recognition
Athletics and Co-Curricular
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office (electronically completed)
- Emergency information card turned in to coach
- Participation fee registration paid to Community Programs
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes/teams are required and parents are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire (left column, click on post season questionnaire, click on appropriate sport/team). This questionnaire is to determine if the needs of our athletes are being met, if there are areas requiring improvement and an opportunity to express concerns or recognition for a particular sport/coach in a confidential manner. Athletes will report to the high school library directly after school on designated dates.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History