High School Athletic Department
Thanks to all for another great year.
Fall sports begin on August 18th
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office (electronically completed)
- Emergency information card turned in to coach
- Participation fee registration paid to Community Programs
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes/teams are required and parents are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire (left column, click on post season questionnaire, click on appropriate sport/team). This questionnaire is to determine if the needs of our athletes are being met, if there are areas requiring improvement and an opportunity to express concerns or recognition for a particular sport/coach in a confidential manner. Athletes will report to the high school library directly after school on designated dates.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History