High School Athletic Department
BOYS ICE HOCKEY will be playing for the title of STATE CHAMPIONS on Saturday, March 8th @ 6:00 vs St. Doms. Game will be played at the Lewiston Colisee.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Boys Alpine Ski team for winning the WMC Championship.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Girls Alpine/Nordic Combined for winning States!
CONGRATULATIONS to our Boys & Girls Indoor Track team for winning the WMC Championship.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Boys and Girls Nordic Teams for winning the state championships.
Booster Group Recognition
Athletics and Co-Curricular
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office (electronically completed)
- Emergency information card turned in to coach
- Participation fee registration paid to Community Programs
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes/teams are required and parents are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire (left column, click on post season questionnaire, click on appropriate sport/team). This questionnaire is to determine if the needs of our athletes are being met, if there are areas requiring improvement and an opportunity to express concerns or recognition for a particular sport/coach in a confidential manner. Athletes will report to the high school library directly after school on designated dates.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History