High School Athletic Department
***Updated Athletic Eligibility Rule***
FALL SPORTS START AUGUST 15TH
Falmouth Sailing Team News
Falmouth High School Sailing is traveling to Minnesota tomorrow to compete in the National invitational Team racing regatta for the Founders trophy. This is the first time a team from Maine has made it to the NIT. They beat a variety of other schools (private and public) from New England to secure their berth to be able compete in this regatta.
This page will be updated as often as possible
Call 781-7429 ext 5921 with questions
Follow us on twitter @scheduleupdates
Click Below to Visit Twitter Page
All Fall '16 athletes need to have a physical on file with the school nurse, golden rod, blue cards, and transportation forms turned into their coach, and pay the participation fee at the Falmouth Community Programs office at the Mason-Motz Activities Center located at 190 Middle Road or at the link to the left for Athletics and Activities online registration
Thanks - Coop and Rob
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office (appropriately dated relative to the first season of HS athletic competition/participation).
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office - golden rod form
- Emergency information card turned in to coach - blue card
- Participation fee paid (at Mason-Motz Activity Center)
- Permission to travel form (*if appropriate) - return to coach
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History