High School Athletic Department
This page will be updated as often as possible
Call 781-7429 ext 5921 with questions
Follow us on twitter @scheduleupdates
Boys First Team Basketball practice is cancelled for today per Coach Pekins
Boys Basketball Game Change Update
Boys Basketball Schedule Change. The Boys Basketball games away at Fryeburg on 1/19/15 have changed to an hour later.
First Team is at 1 Jv at 2:30 and Varsity at 4.
Bus times are 11am for first team and 12:30 for JV/Varsity
Girls Basketball Game Change Update
Girls Basketball Schedule Change. The girls home basketball game vs Yarmouth
that was rescheduled for 12/30/14 is now being rescheduled again to 1/24/15
JV 5:00 and Varsity 6:30
All Winter athletes need to have a physical on file with the school nurse, golden rod form turned into their coach, and pay the participation fee at the town hall or on the town hall website
Thanks - Coop and Rob
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office (appropriately dated relative to the first season of HS athletic competition/participation).
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office - golden rod form
- Emergency information card turned in to coach - blue card
- Participation fee paid (at Community Programs/Town Hall)
- Permission to travel form (*if appropriate) - return to coach
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History