High School Athletic Department
This page will be updated as often as possible
Call 781-7429 ext 5921 with questions
Follow us on twitter @scheduleupdates
Cheerleading Registration Info
Registration will not be going through Community Programs.
Please contact the Football Booster Group for all Cheering questions
Please contact Matt Barney and/or Jill Noyes
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Goldenrod and Transportation forms now available on the left side
All Fall '15 athletes need to have a physical on file with the school nurse, golden rod, blue cards, and transportation forms turned into their coach, and pay the participation fee at the Falmouth Community Programs office at the Mason-Motz Activities Center located at 190 Middle Road or at the link to the left for Athletics and Activities online registration
Thanks - Coop and Rob
- Athletic Participation Requirements:
- Proof of physical examination on file with the athletic office (appropriately dated relative to the first season of HS athletic competition/participation).
- Code of Conduct signed by parent and student-athlete on file with the athletic office - golden rod form
- Emergency information card turned in to coach - blue card
- Participation fee paid (at Mason-Motz Activity Center)
- Permission to travel form (*if appropriate) - return to coach
- Post Season Questionnaire
- All athletes are encouraged to complete a brief post-season questionnaire.
- Falmouth Athletics History
- Championship History