Falmouth High School
74 Woodville Road
Falmouth, Maine 04105
207-781-7429 Fax: 207-781-3985
Kaye Macgowan, Attendance Secretary - Ext #1
Polly Murphy, Athletic Secretary/Bookkeeper - Ext#2
Sue Smith, High School Secretary, - Ext #5
Welcome Back to FHS!
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
Late buses run between 3:45 and 4:15 Monday through Thursday
INFORMATION AND RESOURCES:
STUDENT ACADEMIC AND CIVIC EXPECTATIONS
Each FHS student must graduate as:
- A CLEAR AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATOR;
- A SELF-DIRECTED AND LIFELONG LEARNER;
- A CREATIVE AND PRACTICAL PROBLEM SOLVER;
- A RESPONSIBLE AND INVOLVED CITIZEN and
- AN INTEGRATIVE AND INFORMED THINKER.
These expectations will be demonstrated through the successful completion of an advisory portfolio and the Senior Discovery Portfolio and Presentation